The 3D technology from Samsung is already out there, you can have it your living room.
"Samsung 3D technology makes images leap off the screen – so you feel like you’re a part of the action."
A 3D LED HDTV I will definitely buy – the price is still OK – under 1999 $ for a 40’’ screen. This TV set comes only with a 3D Ready technology that means you will still need the 3D active glasses and a 3D Blu-ray Player. When there will be enough TV channels that broadcast 3D content you will need only the Samsung 3D glasses to view it.
The model name is Samsung UN40C7000, here are the technical specs:
- Full 1080p HD resolution 1920x1080 pixels
- 40’’ inch screen size
- 6.000.000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 240Hz Auto Motion Plus
- 2 x 10W Stereo Sound – SRS TheaterSound, Dolby Digital, DTS
- 3D Ready technology, emitter built into TV
- 4 connections HDMI 1.4
- 2 slots USB 2.0
- Game Mode
- Internet@ TV
- Skype and Allshare & ConnectShare Movie
- Dimensions: TV without stand: 37.7" x 22.8" x 1.0", TV with stand: 37.7" x 25.5" x 10.6"
- Touch of Color
Useful links: Samsung Homepage